Based on my last project, I don’t know that my students are ready for BYOT. I don’t mean it was not successful in my classroom. I believe that the students do not see the benefit of the technology that is sitting right in their own hands. They are too excited to be able to say I own an iPhone and buying a pretty case, but not in using them for anything else. I think it is was a lot more exciting to use them when they were hiding them underneath their desk to text their friends.
- @ksskruger kssreads.wordpress.com/2013/05/17/win… wing structure of a hornet...Einstein #sd23ed @kelowna_owls| 1 day ago
- @evankaosmak good job @Sportsnet @BlueJays charity cool idea. Wish I had $ to bid! Awesome! Buck better pay up :-) toronto.bluejays.mlb.com/tor/community/…| 3 days ago
- @ChantalHbert we #cdnpoli should all be mourning- 48%turnout, dirty ads, fear mongering, Premier needs biElect, no solutions or representat| 3 days ago
- RT @Freedom_to_Read: Contraband copies of "Fifty Shades of Grey" are being smuggled into China. bit.ly/12AxHrI| 3 days ago
- @cbcradiowest the Beatles dittie Majesty didn't get cut off- the track was engineered that way. :-)| 3 days ago